I went for a little night blading just.. and boy.. I sure regretted climbing those slopes. Fell on my bums while speeding down. Two ladies bikers exclaimed as they went pass me... "Thank God he has his pads on..!" I was like... HELLO!!.. the only padding I had on was my GMP ( Gluteus Maximus Padding ) . I'd bounced a couple time off the tar road on those paddings. Besides that, I had a great time. Bladed all the way from Mac to Fort Rd to Bedok Jetty .. rested for a while at the night view from the jetty.. and went back.
Saw a couple blading. It was so sweet of them. The guy was holding the lady's hand as they bladed together.. in synchronized momentum... they didn't let go of each other's hand even though their blading went out of sync. LOL.
If those blades were the strifes and turmoil of life, the road ahead was their journey together, and their hands held together were the faith in each other's love... how wonderful it would all be.
Semplice Simon
Mood - Relax
Feeling - Cautious
Thinking - I need Night Vision Goggles and Buttock Padding for Night blading..
Love - My New Hard Disk!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Those blades were cutting through the strife of life... without them, the journey could be a lot harder...
Post a Comment