Saturday, February 18, 2006

Short Little Moosings - 12

It's been a long long week. Many things to do work and tons of projects and meeting to rush through. I can't seem to meet the dateline for a couple of projects which pressure has been added on naturally by the bosses.

Looking at the many things shining on my bright side, I've still got a job, good health and sound mind. Thank God for the 100th day that we've been together. It's miraculous to have found somebody who's more meticulous than me in remembering time and dates. Happy 100th and more coming long Marcus!!

A couple of thing's I've been up to lately:
Still reeling from my BKK trip and the sweet memories.
Working on V Day part 2 present.
Just completed my Harry Potter Half Blood Prince - A.D. died!!! Can you believe that!! It's tragic!!!
Finished "Talk to the Hand" by Lynne Truss, and started on "Narcissus And Goldmund" by Hermann Hesse
Working on Marathon. Longest run outside - 1h 40 min , on treadmill 1h - 8.5km on 3 degree incline
Setting up my database for job application
Planning the CD cataloguing program for Marcus.
Need to plan my by GMAT and ABRSM soon.

Just watched "I Not Stupid Too" today
Attended "Bach's Back" concert by Martin Setchell (Not terribly impressed!!)


Semplice Simon

Mood - Excited Excited!! Many things to do..! :)
Feeling - Exhausted, I think my body clock isn't adjusting back.
Thinking - When's our 365th day?
Love - "Thank God I've Found You" Mariah Carey

1 comment:

peace said...

You are really busy!!! :) and hey, so happy to hear things are going well with Marcus too!