I must say.. today was really one of those days which I could never have enough. Long day, relaxing away with Marcus with no rush here or there. We slept in till 12 in the afternoon. Gosh.. who's complaining.. after which we brushed teeth, bathed and finished an hour plus of "duh-duh-duh" :P Went out to Tiong Bahru for late Brunch around 3pm plus.. Chit chat for a while, came straight back home. Watched Tom Cruise's Minority Report.. finished around 8pm.. went to his office for a while.. did some of his admin stuff.. went to VivoCity had dinner and Marche.. talked and walked around for a while and went back home.
I was just too resolved not to rush through the day. Last few weekends were such a rush to go many different places.. driving here and there between appointments. I simply did not enjoy my day. I didn't really know whether I enjoyed passing time quickly and going around places and squeezing with crowds and crowds of people, or I would rather laze around bed, read a good book and hang out idle-big-time with Marcus.
After today, I really think the latter would worked for us. Neither of us like rowdy crowdy places.. we don't like to rush around places .. A little spontaneity is fun too. Sometimes is good to not know where we want to go and what we want to do. And let's decide then and then where to. A litte disorganize scheduling sure beats the mad rush at the office every weekday isn't it?
Semplice Simon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment