Monday, August 20, 2007

Short Little Moosings - 15

Happy 2 Months Anniversary Thomas!! Happy NS Enlistment 10 Year Anniversary for me too. I enlisted into the Service this very day 10 years ago. Wow.. a long have gone and at this time, I was unpacking my stuff in my bunk, getting ready to fall in for last parade.

Anyway, Thomas is feeling very stressed out and frustrated at work today. It was the first time I saw him having such a downcast expression. It almost hurt to see him frowning this way. Most of the time, he would be smiling or just plain jolly wolly. The problem is his work. There's too many problems with the shipments he handles. I don't think it's like this all the time, but today was exceptionally difficult for him I think. My poor thomey...... If I have anything to say about that, he will be having more team members added on to help him with his work. And I don't understand why is he the only one working up to almost 10pm every other day. Personally, I think he's really very good at what he is doing. The amount of knowledge and experience was quite significant depth when I hear him talk about work. But then, he cannot be this superman to handle every other thing. I think he's being abused, seriously. But that's honestly my own opinion. I should drop some hints to his boss soon.

I wish I have that much operational experience as him. But I guess with that comes more responsibilities and stress. I don't mind transfering over to help him though. But I must keep my pay lar :P I really hope things get better for him. The internet says that stress at work can aggravate psoriasis. (skin rashes). I'm here waiting for him now. He was shouting at somebody just now about some shipment. My first time seeing his frustration and wrath unleashed. hmmm ...never mind lar... as long as he doesn't try me like his customers can already... !!! :D

Semplice Simon

No comments: